Welcome to Q+E Design Source!
Creative Thanksgiving CenterpiecesPosted by Kama | November 17th, 2011 | Comment on this post
As everyone’s favorite time of year draws closer, our focus increasingly turns to the dining room table. If your family and friends are gathering around your table next Thursday, welcome them with a beautiful fall centerpiece.
Here are a few ideas for creating a warm, welcoming centerpiece that is perfect for the Thanksgiving holidays.
- Think fresh. Since most of us in Denver cannot eat our Thanksgiving meal outside, fresh flowers and fruit are a great way to bring the outdoors in.
- Pile fresh fruit into glass vases for easy, inexpensive centerpieces
- Group flowers into low, square vases so that they do not obstruct conversation
- Use fall-themed materials. Pumpkins, gourds, squash, or fall leaves all make beautiful arrangements
- Use a few large candles or multiple small votive candles to bring warmth and soft light to your table
- A table runner in a fall color is an excellent alternative to the traditional tablecloth
- Nuts, pinecones, berries, or acorns look great when piled in a vase and accented with foliage or flowers
Check out these pictures for more inspiration!
Leave a Reply